Donate to KI USA
To make an online donation, click here:
If you appreciate Kappeler’s work, please consider a donation of $5 to $10 per book, or $5 to $25 per class. Your support of KI USA will keep this website available to everyone!
Why Support KI USA?
- Love of the Idea. Those who provide support to the KI USA do so out of a deep desire to see Max Kappeler’s contribution to the Science of Christian Science recognized and disseminated worldwide. Max Kappeler’s friends and students have always been very generous with their financial and practical support, which allowed Kappeler to focus on his research, writing, and teaching. Without this support, Kappeler’s work on the Science of Christian Science would not be available today. Click here to read a letter from KI USA President to donors.
- Gifts go directly to fulfilling our mission.The Kappeler Institute USA is committed to continuing Kappeler’s legacy well into the future. Our mission is:
- To publish, preserve, and disseminate Max Kappeler’s work worldwide.
- To assist students in their study of the Science of Christian Science.
- Donations are tax-deductible. The Kappeler Institute for the Science of Being, USA, is a charitable 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
- We cannot do it without you! Your gifts make our mission possible. Through your gifts, you participate with the KI USA in preserving and disseminating Kappeler’s work on the Science of Christian Science.
To make a donation:
- Online via credit/debit card:
- Via mail: Print and return this Donation Form (pdf, 35 KB).
- Sustaining donations. If you would like KI USA to contact you to discuss other forms of charitable giving (monthly donations, securities, bequests), or if you would like to inform KI of arrangements you have already made, you may contact us at:
Kappeler Institute for the Science of Being
PO Box 99735
Seattle, WA 98139-0735, USA
Telephone: 206 286-1617
FAX: 206 286-1675